This week, a group of healthcare’s key thought leaders have been assembled by Avadyne Health to discuss the future of revenue cycle and the Patient Financial Experience.
The Market Roundtable is a semi-annual event hosted by Avadyne Health and designed to further the conversation around aligning the hospital revenue cycle to accelerate net patient collections and inspire the Patient Financial Experience.
This year’s discussions will focus on:
- Bridging the gap between good customer service and genuine patient relationships
- Effectively implementing a combined billing office strategy
- Enhancing patient navigation and integration
- The billions of reasons to be concerned about the Patient Financial Experience
Avadyne continues its commitment to innovative revenue cycle outsourcing and elevating the patient financial experience to optimize financial results for hospitals and health systems. This year’s featured guest speakers represent a broad range of healthcare stakeholders who uphold a commitment to creative, patient-centered innovation:
- Barbara Tapscott, VP, Revenue Cycle Operations, Geisinger Health System
- Tracy Berry, VP, Revenue Cycle Management, BJC Healthcare
- April York, Senior Director, Patient Finance, Novant Health (Recap)
- Lisa Zovkic, Senior Change Management Specialist, University Hospitals
- Mark Rukavina, Community Health Advisors, LLC
- Suzanne Lestina, VP, Revenue Cycle Innovation, Avadyne Health
- Ulrich Brechbühl, Board Chairman, Avadyne Health
- Shaun Magill, COO, Avadyne Health
This forward-thinking, two-day experience is currently taking place in Scottsdale, Arizona (February 16th-17th). Keep an eye out on our blog and social media for informative recaps of this exclusive event.